Friday, August 29, 2008

After Asheville, we stopped in Winston-Salem...

...to see my side of the family. My parents have a 5 acre farm with chickens, ducks, guineas, and a huge garden. But, most importantly they have a John Deere. And for my son...that's the greatest vehicle on earth - he LOVES tractors - granted it's just a riding lawn tractor that they have, but for a 1 year old - it's the greatest experience of his little life. Here's a few pics...

Hanging out with Nana...
My husband with his two favorite nieces
And...drum roll please...the tractor. My son talks non-stop about the tractor, and how Grandaddy rode him around for an hour on it. My head is still ringing from hearing about it CONSTANTLY...

While we were there, my parents and sister kept all of our kids so that we could go out for a half a day for our anniversary. It was SO fun...here's Nana with one of the girls while we were gone...
And another highlight of my son's trip was playing in the sprinkler with Katy. Check them out. My son loves water. He was so wet we had to blow dry his shoes!



And last but not least, Nana sitting outside with her granddaughter while Josh played in the sprinkler.

No comments: